Saturday, December 20, 2008

What a pain in the foot

Today we got up at an ungodly hour(for a Saturday) to go walking in Cherokee Park. It was actually about 35 degrees, so it wasn't brutally cold either. Kerri was running late, so we decided to just start walking because she is super woman and runs and stuff. We had a special guest, Hunter the wonder mutt. He's not much of a tracker as we never found Kerri.

She ran up after we had met up at the cars. No Kerri action while walking, but she joined us for bacon at Sweet and Savory. I felt I needed stength so I got the spinach and artichoke omlette. I highly recommend it.

When I got home I decided that I had some extra energy as I had gotten a boost from my girls, Heidi the Norwegian Bikini team model's beux Harris Bueller and Hunter the wonder mutt. I decided to do a little running in the neighborhood. When I got home, I felt like my heel was going to fall off. The entire bottom of my foot aches soooo baad. Oh well.

All in all today, about 4 miles. Mark it baby!

Ok, I didn't run the whole way. I put Lady Gaga on repeat and just ran during the chorus, but it is a start. Take it Gaga.

2 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

That's a good idea to run on the chorus :D

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should start getting pedicures. When I hiked regularly, pedicures were like a preemptive strike on the problem foot spots.