Friday, December 19, 2008

Run, Run Rudolph

I finished my first race ever! Hooray! The Reindeer Romp is part of the Polar Bear Grand Prix. I used to make fun of my buddy Blaine for running. Ok, well, I'm not running, so the ridicule will probably continue.
Photobucket
It was at Cherokee park and I had to park almost half a mile away from the start line. That is what we call in Polipino land "bullshit." When I got there I was happy to see TJ Brooker and Heidi the Norwegian bikini team model. They brought their respective dudes.
Photobucket
Photobucket
My husband stayed home because exercising in 25 degree weather is "bullshit." I think he has a point. I was dripping because I sweat like it is my job. Anyway, it actually iced up in my hair.

Photobucket


Heidi's beux Matt walked with me because the other people suck and wanted to run. The term "bullshit" came back into play as we worked our way up the trecherous climb known as "dog hill."

In my opinion, all hills are bullshit. That's the wisdom I gained from toting my ass around the park in sub-freezing weather. Go me.
Photobucket

3 comments:

DPA said...

Y'know, down here in North Carolina, it's warm enough where you're NOT freezing your ass off while you're running. But that ice in your hair..much like the Bat-signal at Best Buy...is pretty fucking cool.

Mock me if you must, but you WILL bow to me.

vanilla said...

You are superwoman.

Anonymous said...

Dang, girl! You make me want to run.