Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Viva La Resistance!

I bought a resistance band for working out at home. For those who don't know, it is a big rubber band. Yep, that is all there is to it. Yep, I paid money for it. I got the medium resistance band because I felt that if I pay money for it, it should hurt me, although not as much as a maxiumum resistance band. I bathe in self deceit, but even I have my limits.

Last night I did the work out dvd that came with the band. It was ok. I feel a little sore in my arms, but I think once I actually understand what they are doing I'll get better with my form, thus being more effective. For now, the band is doing more for me when I wrap it around my forehead and pretend that I am Rambo. Hey, a girl can dream.

1 comment:

Jessica Marie said...

You gotta love the resistance band :D