Friday, November 14, 2008

Joint Affection

Yesterday we got the Voice Tribune and there was an article about a busty Polipino and her man getting hitched. Ah yes, I'm sure people in Louisville are tired of reading about me, but as my dear friend Kerri pointed out, I'M A PR MACHINE!!! Click on the link to see an awesome shot of my boobs...and the story in the paper.

http://www.voice-tribune.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=655&Itemid=25

It is more flattering than the ass shot of me and my friend Jessie pushing a truck at boot camp. Check us out, you have to scroll in about 6 minutes and 30 seconds to see us. I'm the shorty in the blue shirt.


Today we voted on yoga or serpentine circuit training. All the effing over achievers decided we should do the circuit training. Bastards. Lucky for me, it was more weight lifting with just a bit of cardio. Unlucky for me, I hurt my knee on the second station. They were jumping jacks. Seriously, who hurts themselves doing jumping jacks?

I took some ibuprofen and I'm hoping it will start to feel normal again soon. I still went through all the stations almost three times! I was afraid my workout wasn't very good, but when I got home, my t-shirt was drenched. That's sexy talk for "I was sweating like a pig."

I didn't tell the coaches that I hurt my knee because last week I hurt the other knee and at this point, I didn't want to look like a big sissy. So the last running exercise, I pushed myself and actually did a little jog. Well, I'm limping like I spent the weekend in prison, so I must have done a number on it. Dammit. At least I have the weekend to recover.

2 comments:

DPA said...

I NEVER thought I'd see my Kat pushing a PICK-UP TRUCK! With you pushing, does it get better mileage? And would you be willing to push my car to and from work? Also, didn't the driver think it would be nice to get OUT of the truck to at least save you 150 lbs?

Kat said...

They hit ended before anyone saw me laying on the ground in the fetal position weeping. Good times.