Monday, August 11, 2008

Just winging it

So not only did I refrain from exercise this weekend, I also went on a crazy food binge. This is just proof that I should not be alone with myself. This weekend was a food fest. We went to a birthday party and I consumed fried rice, teriyaki chicken, veggies and sushi. I went home and consumed half a bottle of wine.

The next morning I woke up ravenous and still brutally sore from Friday. I had cereal, sub sandwiches, potato chips and then I went and got a horendous order of chicken wings from BW3's. I refuse to tell you how many I consumed, but I looked like I was in a contest at the State Fair.

I woke up at 4:45 this morning and figured I should go to the 5:30 spinning class, but my cat wouldn't let me and by that I mean she was being undeniably cute. So needless to say, the plan is to go tonight after work. I have packed a gym bag and am feeling good about it. I doubt my office manager will show me her tummy and start to purr in an adorable way, so there goes that excuse.

No comments: