Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm a walkin in the rain

So I told myself that I would do 5 days a week. Generally the weekends would be my slack time. Due to some unfortunate insomnia, I didn't make it to classes on Wednesday and Thursday. Instead, I made a quiche with spiced ground turkey, corn, black beans and cheese. It was da biggity bomb, but did not get my happy ass to the gym.

I woke up at about 3am today and I thought I would catch an early spin class and get today's workout over with. I turned off my alarm so it wouldn't wake the husband. As I started to get out of bed, the most adorable kitteh in the world started head butting my face and purring. I grabbed her and snuggled her tightly.

The next thing I remember, I was dreaming about neighborhood kids bringing me chicken. I woke with a quick jerk. The clock read 7:45. Usually my husband wakes me when he gets out of bed at 6:30, but apparently not today.

That means I missed the class. The latest class offered is after I get off work today so I think I will be walking around my neighborhood for exercise, and it is supposed to rain. Crap.

No comments: