Friday, February 20, 2009

Sibling Rilvary

Greetings from The Mitt. I'm hanging out in Michigan with my family, namely my mom and my brother. He's living in Michigan which is a bit odd because he hates cold and well, Michigan is cold.

I went to my aunt's today and did three miles on her treadmill. It was nice looking out the window and seeing woods and flurries while I worked out. There is something poetic about sweating out your body weight in water while seeing snow. I was sporting my new hot pink wicking shirt and awesome new running shoes. I was styling, with the exception of my lavander pants, but really, I'm with family, who is actually looking?

I'm feeling a little too relaxed for the days I've been away from Kentucky. I think being off work and away from it all is doing me good. My brother, although he has his problems like everyone else, always teaches me that all you can do with the world is look at it and laugh. He is quick with a smile and is always cracking jokes, no matter the situation. He can be severely inappropriate, so it is nice to not be the only one.

Leave it to a sibling to suck all the originality out of your personlity. I think I'm gonna short sheet his bed.

No comments: