Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sickness and Wind

For those keeping track, it has been a while since I updated this. There are a couple of reasons. The first is that I got a nasty stomach virus. While it was quite efficient at helping me take off the pounds, I would have to continue the agony in order to keep it off. There goes one week.

When I started feeling better, I hit the treadmill. They were even playing with Transporter, which is not a great movie, but action packed and easy to work out to. My body wasn't feeling it. I did 1.77 miles and called it a day.

God, I'm convinced did not want me at the gym. Louisville got hit with Hurricane force winds knocking out power to pretty much the entire city. I couldn't even go to the gym to take a hot shower.

So for now, I am confined to my computer at work and looking forward to being able to say I did three miles, but it may take some time as trees are still laying in the streets and power is still not on in many homes, including mine.

No comments: