Thursday, September 4, 2008

What a pain in the...

I went in to do my three miles. I actually only meant to do two but as time rolled on I thought "might as well." The first mile I felt like my lower back was going to go out. I tried tightening my stomach or tucking in my tailbone, but it was just aching. By the end of the workout it was fine. That pain was replaced by the overwhelming urge to kill whoever picked the cardio theater movie today. Penelope Cruz and Gwenyth Paltrow and I have no idea what it is actually about.

Who picks this crap? What was running through their little minds? "We are going to have a bunch of people working out, so we must pick the slowest movie on the face of the planet." Good choice. Losers.

I had a late lunch and got taco bell instead of lean cuisine. I stuffed myself and then felt sick. Yeah, I know, I brought this upon myself. For dinner I'm having steamed veggies instead of the chicken adobo I made a couple of days ago. My husband thinks it smells like death and potato chips. Strange, as he really likes potato chips.

I also made some lasagna with ground turkey and half the cheese. I think it sucks, but I still devoured a lion's share the other night. I just seem to be really hungry all the time. I blame my mother. Mainly because I know she doesn't read this.

No comments: